Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome Phoebe Siobhan Hintz!

I am so proud to say that I am the mother of not one, but two absolutely gorgeous girls! After a 30 hour labor, my husband and I welcomed Phoebe. 8lbs 4oz and 20.75 inches long! She is perfection with her chunky thighs and I wouldn't have it any other way! She will be 2 months old tomorrow and she's smiling up a storm. Mainly at her sister and father. I think she's tired of seeing me since I'm with her 24/7 lol! Dimaya is such a great big sister! She is currently in her "Polly Parrot" stage so she's repeating everything we say...or the last sentence at least. She calls Phoebe "Phoebster, cutie pie, fat-fat, and honeybun." It's so adorable I can't stand it! The summer has been great so far and unfortunately it has to end in about 2 more months for me and back to teaching. 

P.S-I've already started Spanish with her ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment